Are you looking to work in a place where you are appreciated? Somewhere you are given the information needed to be successful but not micro-managed? An environment where communication and feedback are valued and rewarded? Do you want to join and build a new concept with a growing company? If so, come become part of the team at Whydrate as a Hydrocare Provider. It is a nurse's job unlike any other...in many, many good ways!
Whydrate is a medical spa that offers rehydration therapy to an upscale market in the Chattanooga area. We are hiring part-time Registered Nurses to improve our growing team. The position works in our comfortable, relaxing, spa-like, storefront location in premium retail locations. The Hydrocare Provider job is unique and low-stress and calls for a true IV infusion specialist to serve upscale health and wellness clients. You will have the opportunity to use your skills and medical expertise without the intensity of the ICU, ER, and other high pressure practices. In addition, our locations have standard retail hours to help you plan your schedule.
Our concept is thriving but we are constantly working towards improvement. We are looking for people that provide feedback to help us grow and enrich the customer experience for all our guests.
Who you are:
- You are a clever problem-solver who works with clients to identify their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- You get excited when talking about the health benefits clients achieve when they get the proper balance of hydration, vitamins and minerals.
- You have the ability to explain our process to clients in a way that helps reduce their anxiety.
- You are a registered nurse who can consistently provide extraordinary levels of attention to detail and patient care.
- You understand the importance of working closely with other team members to create a wonderful, hassle-free client experience.
- You are committed to promoting Whydrate values (Ethics, Excellence, Teamwork, and Innovation), integrating them into everything you do, and working with us to promote one team.
We are excited to meet you and have you become a member of the Whydrate team!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Infusion: 1 year (Preferred)
- infusion therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- rn: 1 year (Preferred)
- infusion therapy, er, icu, home health and/or other related: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply