Licensed Professional Counselor
Stepping Stones Psychiatric Care (SSPC) has an exciting opportunity for those committed to helping patients in need. We are looking for part-time and full-time Licensed Professional Counselors to join our team!
At Stepping Stones our mission is to provide quality and personalized care to children, adolescents and adults with mental health needs. Stepping Stones Psychiatric Care is run by Board Certified for Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists who offer some of the finest medical care available in Pennsylvania. Our Psychiatrists and Licensed Professional Counselors work closely together to ensure we provide the best care possible to our patients through a combination of psychotherapy and medication management. We base our success on helping people live well and feel better.
- Set your own schedule
- Work Monday to Friday
- Weekends & Holidays Off
- Unlimited Referrals of Patients
- Compensation is Determined by Experience & Qualifications
Licensed Professional Counselor Position Requirements:
Should have a degree in Psychology or Social Work with License--LcSW, LSW, LPC,PhD, PsyD or EdD.
- Experience or Education in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens.
- Documentation – Provides timely, accurate and complete documentation in Electronic Health Record including assessment, plan of care, education of patient, progress toward goals, and services provided.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- A working knowledge of HIPAA
Related keywords: counselor, licensed professional counselor, lpc, social worker, mental health, counseling, therapist, mental health counselor
Job Type: Contract
Remote Interview Process,
Telehealth Provided for Patients,
Masks and Sanitizing of Areas,
Social Distancing Guidelines in Place,
Office Referrals for Individuals wanting Covid Vaccination
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: