Become an Education Leader and join our team of dedicated Professionals.
North-West College is part of a stable and growing system of nine campuses in California and Nevada.
Which is a leader in Medical Career Training since 1966.
Visit http://www.success.edu/careers.html for more openings.
Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
Position Title: Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Sub instructor
Education at our Anaheim Campus for AM is on a as need basis 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday some Fridays for makeup day (This is a on call as needed basis)
North-West College is seeking an Instructor member to teach courses in Diagnostic
Function of Position: Medical Sonographer.
Duties of Position:
- Instructors at North-West College are responsible for course planning and instruction in classroom, lab, or clinical settings, courses are conducted in a class setting face-to-face.
- In addition, the instructor is responsible for student evaluation, and timely and accurate submission of required paperwork related to instruction.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Teaching at North-West College is enhanced and enlivened through institutional support of faculty, creatively engaging in instructional development with ongoing research to improve student learning and success.
Experience and Education:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) in OB/GYN, abdomen/superficial structures, and physics, plus 3 years full time experience or equivalent as a Sonographer required.
- Need a strong candidate in this field, AR required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Ultrasound: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19