- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
Direct Development: Design + Communications in Tinton Falls, NJ is currently looking to add new interns to their team. We are a full-service multimedia marketing and communications agency. We offer services in branding, graphic design, website development, public relations, social media and more. We are a young, exciting and growing company.
- Media list development
- Press releases writing and media outreach
- Content development and copywriting
- Assistance with event planning and attendance
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns
- Analysis and tracking of brand performance and competitor performance
- Must be a US resident.
- Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled in an accredited College or University, majoring in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- To be eligible for this internship, you MUST receive college credit. Non-credit internship candidates WILL NOT be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
- Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and a professional attitude.
- Capable of working to defined deadlines strong organizational skills.
- Candidates must be able to perform a minimum of 90 hours over a minimum of 8- weeks and be available at least twice a week.
- Internship must be completed between 1/15/2018 – 5/15/2018.
- Compensation: Interns will receive a stipend. Interns are not eligible for benefits or holiday pay.
- Location: This role will be based in Tinton Falls, NJ but occasional travel to additional locations may be required. Candidates will be responsible for their own travel.
- Equipment: Interns must supply their own laptops.
Job Type: Internship