Are you a kind, compassionate person who likes to help others? If so, enroll in the upcoming Nurse Assistant training and be ready to take the Board of Nursing exam to become a CNA (certified nursing assistant). In just 6-8 weeks, you can be ready to work in home health or a hospital, nursing home, memory care, assisted iving or a clinic.
Moon River Nursing Careers is an approved American Red Cross training site and offers the 120 hour Nurse Assistant course that includes:
50 hours on-line training
30 hours skills lab
40 hours clinicals (currently been done in our skills lab)
All labs and clinicals are done with students wearing masks and gloves and conducted in full compliance with social distancing. Moon River Nursing Careers also is a partner with WIOA (workforce innovation opportunity act) that offers federal funding for eligible students to take the class.
Visit our website at moonrivernursingcareers.com and message Betsy at (703) 955-1811 for more information about enrolling.
Job Type: Temporary
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift