Description: Winchester Health is an Outpatient Treatment Program dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience.
-Understand the brain chemistry of addiction
-provide effective substance abuse treatment
-maintain case documentation and tracking per State and Accrediting Bodies requirements
- Actively participates in preparation for surveys and inspections conducted by CARF, Joint Commission, the State, DEA, Board of Pharmacy and any other agency site visits as dictated by the state laws or regulations.
- Collaborates with primary care providers and referring agencies and all-in house providers at Winchester Health LLC.
-Perform individual counseling, group counseling and IOP on Winchester Health patients
-Provide outreach, linkage and/or reports to health social, legal and funding departments and agencies as required.
-Provide health promotion based on program director or medical team’s curriculum
-Performs admission intake functions by interviewing applicants and contacting referring professionals to assess and evaluate applicants' physical, psychological, social, and vocational status.
-Completion and submission of authorization for Beacon Health Options at intake and when necessary
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist clinical supervisor with supervision, training and daily activity of clinical staff.
- Develop and implement Individual Rehabilitation Plans (PRPs) with clients to outline goals for recovery.
-Support client cooperation with treatment recommendations from other providers (therapy, medication management, medical appointments, etc.), and maintain communication with those providers.
- Ensure compliance with all agency policies and procedures and state regulations governing the provision of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services.
Job Type: Full-time