Part-time | Contract5 days ago
Full Job Description
- Administer asessments
- Performs hearing and/or speech and language examinations to learn the patient's degree of impairment.
- Evaluates hearing and /or speech and language test results.
- Diagnoses patients and formulates treatment plans for speech, language, fluency, voice or swallowing impairments.
- Educates patients and family members about the various communication techniques or strategies to cope with the impairment.
- Writes reports and maintains client information for the purposes of evaluation, treatment progress and discharge of client.
- Develops individual and/or group activities and/or programs to manage behavior, speech, language or swallowing problems.
- Participates in and writes reports for meetings regarding patients' progress.
- Participates in the planning and implementing of individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Instructs clients with techniques for more effective communication, such as sign language, lip reading or voice improvement.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- School Based Therapy-Administering Assessments: 1 year (Required)
- Individualized Education Planning(IEP)-Meeting: 1 year (Required)
- Speech- Language Pathologist License in Arizona (Required)