Are you looking for a new place to call home and every day you feel a sense of meaning--then we have a great opportunity for you! Benchmarkinc Recruitingis the top recruiting company in the Disaster Restoration Industry and is searching for a Restoration Estimatorfor one of our clients located in the Evansville Indiana metro area.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary plus bonus with the potential to earn $75k+
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Available
- Company vehicle, cell phone and laptop
- 3+ years’ experience of Disaster Restoration construction Estimating, Residential & Commercial; mitigation experience a plus
- 3+ years of Construction Management experience
- Possess a strong Restoration/Construction background and be able to communicate with Insurance Adjusters/Reps that may have very little construction knowledge
- Must have a solid working knowledge of writing and reading Xactimate software; Dash experience a plus
- Must be tech savvy and proficient with smartphones and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Strong sales, communication and negotiation skills
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible, a team player and accountable
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Must be able to pass a background, DMV check and have a clean driving record
For over 24 years this company has worked with residential and commercial customers to assist in all their restoration needsproviding fire, water & storm damage cleanup services, mold remediation, contents cleaning as well as restoration and reconstruction of the dwelling, to general contracting.
The Estimator is responsible for finding and bringing in new business; establishing relationships with insurance carriers, agents, adjusters, businesses, government entities, large losses and institutes; visiting and performing site inspections on losses; document losses with accurate measurements, notes and photographs with strong attention to detail; estimating the cost of the entire project through the use of Xactimate; negotiating costs with insurance carrier representatives; communicating with the Project Supervisor/Manager issues that will affect the project schedule and/or budget.
- Use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, wind and mold restoration projects, including the reconstruction
- Respond to property damage emergency calls when required
- Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements
- Handle all estimating inquiries for the team and demonstrate a “high level” of problem resolution and technical assistance.
- Submits estimates in a timely matter determined by company requirements
- Must be able to upsell projects
- Must be able to secure signatures and close jobs
- Establish and maintain client relationships as well as relationships with insurance adjusters and claim representatives
- Communicates job scope, materials and equipment needed with project manager and subcontractors
- Participate in an on-call schedule as needed
- Complete weekly expense sheets with business receipts as well as maintain thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
If you feel you meet the qualifications and are capable of performing these responsibilities, then let's talk! Click APPLY to start the conversation!
The equal employment opportunity policy of Benchmarkinc Recruiting provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Benchmarkinc Recruiting selects applicants for their clients solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Disaster Restoration Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Disaster Restoration Estimating: 3 years (Required)
- Xactimate: 3 years (Required)
- Evansville, IN (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)