- Lead and supervise the assessment of the client's ERP system and system based processes to determine procedures that can be streamlined through the implementation of technology solutions. Such an analysis will include measurables of improved productivity that can be achieved through implementation of technology solutions.
- Lead and supervise the identification and prioritization of current and future application requirements, based upon legal and other essential requirements including best practices ERP solutions.
- Lead and supervise the identification of current system problems, functionality limitations and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct a gap analysis of identified application requirements and current system capabilities.
- Lead and conduct data conversion, Training, Integrations between/with other systems
- Lead and Conduct Cost Benefit Analysis and Return on Investment
- Manage project budget and schedule
- Conduct Procurement of necessary supplies and materials
- Develop options and recommendation for the client to consider with respect to its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Assist with the development of a scope of work document including functionality requirements and deliverables for a software RFP.
- Develop a scoresheet for the software evaluation process.
- Advise the client during the ERP RFP evaluation process to ensure best practices are followed.
- Consultant will provide a report at the end of the RFP that documents the software evaluation process.
- Lead in development of Case Study
- Lead in development of White Paper
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $29.00 to $38.00 /hour
- ERP Systems: 4 years (Preferred)