- Assist clients in achieving strategic business objectives through technology solution implementation, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances to resolve client issues.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Moca code and DDA Screens, Integration work between Host and WMS system and also do technical analysis and feasibility study of customized code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Must have JDA WMS Implementation experience.
- Must have working knowledge on JDA WMS 2017 version and above.
At least 10 years WMS experience. Includes working knowledge of:
- MOCA tracing
- MOCA components
- JDA database tables and relationships
- Reporting (DDA’s and SQL)
At least 8 years of experience with JDA configuration platform, including the following:
- MOCA (McHugh Open Concept Architecture)
- WMS RDB (Relational Database) tables used within JDA
- Page/ DDA creation on Web UI
- Integrator (JDA’s interface tool for outside systems)
- Oracle performance analysis
- Jasper Report development and Analysis
Job Types: Full-time, Contract