- Applicant Tracking System Experience
- Microsoft Word
What You’ll Do
The HR Generalist will be the first point of contact for all HR activities at ConsumerAffairs. This role will support functional areas such as recruiting, employee relations, onboarding and benefits.
- Spend roughly 50% of your time recruiting and keeping the applicant tracking system (Google Hire) clean and accurate
- Enhance the candidate experience by ensuring all candidates are contacted and made aware of their status
- Function as the first step in a manager opening a job req
- Help managers grow and maintain their virtual bench
Culture & HR Activities
- Assist in employee relations issues and handle with the guidance of the Talent & Culture (T&C) Manager
- Assist managers in general HR related projects, questions etc.
- Work with our PEO in answering benefits questions
- Provide practical and proactive coaching, operational HR and administrative support for people leaders in all areas of the employee life cycle
- Provide administrative support for the T&C department
- Ensure our HRIS (BambooHR) is kept up to date and the data is clean
- Assist the T&C Manager and other operational managers in HR reporting as needed
Who Are You
You have a passion for HR and want to work for a progressive organization at the forefront of culture creation and management. You are tech savvy, particularly with hands on experience involving people systems (HRIS, ATS, and LMS). You are the type of person that can shift gears at a moments notice and handle multiple projects at once.
Have no problem living out our core values:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of HR Generalist experience
- SaaS experience
- Experience with BambooHR and PEO management is a plus
- Passionate about people, recruiting and culture
- Can influence others around your ideas and thinking
- Extraordinary interpersonal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new process and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
- Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with a team player attitude – ability to work well alone and with others, flexible to lend a hand cross-functionally
- Proficiency with Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Clear Communications
- Passionately Courageous
- Amazing Judgment
- Curiously Innovative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.