Stirred, Not Shaken Cookies is a small business in Woodland, CA. We are fast-paced, customer-centric, and demanding and our goal is to provide great cookies and coffee with exceptional customer service.
Our work environment includes:
- Occasional cookies provided to staff
- Growth opportunities
- Increased pay after on-the-job training
- Friendly managers who work alongside staff
We are currently seeking a Team Member with or without a background in food-service to help us package delicious, mouth-watering cookies for our café and bakery while also being flexible, learning to make cookie dough and espresso drinks. We are looking for a strong, multi-faceted, and friendly individual who is comfortable working in a variety of different roles and can help foster a positive work environment while working with gourmet cookies that meet the standards of Stirred, Not Shaken. Candidates should be interested in learning about the processes that go into making and packaging large volumes of cookies, learning why details matter, and staying positive while working in a fast-paced and busy environment. The work can be tough but the pay, the work, your co-workers, and the final product are well worth it. Employees earn a proportional share of tips based on hours worked that represents extra income on a bi-weekly paycheck.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide quality baked goods and desserts.
- Be able to lift heavy objects.
- Be able to use kitchen machinery and tools.
- Be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Be able to plan and organize your time efficiently.
- Be open to constructive criticism
- Be detail-oriented
- Able to work with speed and efficiency as many tasks have strict time-completion goals
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.50 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodland, CA 95695: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are your minimum and maximum number of hours you would like to work per week?
- What level of work are you looking for first and foremost: Temporary, Part time, or Full time?
- What is your earliest possible start date?
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location