Entry Level for Data Analyst (Training & Marketing with Visa Sponsorship)
KGS Technology Group, Inc. **is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s)
At KGS, we want to listen, ask thorough questions, and follow up methodically. Our collaborative, relationship-focused approach uncovers unique client and workforce needs.
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
- Candidate having Analytical skills with core experience
- Role involves developing queries from MySQL.
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel or similar applications is mandatory.
- Expertise in MySQL & related querying languages.
- Expertise in Excel and advance excel skills
- Should have experience in Reporting and business analytics.
- Must have experience in MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- SQL server and Data Warehousing
- Very strong experience in TSQL,
- SQL Store procedures,
- Data analysis
- Extensive experience to perform Data Analysis Activities
- Designs Data Architectures
Daily Tasks Performed:
- Write efficient T-SQL.
- ETL using Bulk Insert, SSIS.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills Development Program: -
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans.
- Relocation Expenses
- Education reimbursement programs available
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Two Weeks Paid vacation in a year
- Immigration Support for the Eligible Candidate
- Child Care Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database: 1 year (Required)
- Sas: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sql: 1 year (Required)
- Analyzing Data: 1 year (Required)
- Data Modeling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement