The objective of the Budtender is to assist all parties through the process of understanding, selecting and purchasing cannabis products. Help create a positive work environment that is customer service oriented and compliant with all established policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to all in store and over the phone.
- Verify that all customers meet the age requirement prior to entering the store and determine whether they are Medical or Adult-Use customers.
- Greet customers politely when they enter the shop and assist them through the process of selecting and purchasing cannabis products.
- Engage with customers to find out what their needs are and recommend products.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strains, products, consumption methods and cannabis culture.
- Ensure that you are up to date on all product specials.
- Maintain clean and effective displays.
- Ensure accuracy when using Point of Sale system, cash handling and applying discounts.
- Meet daily sales goals and quotas when set by management when applicable.
- Ensure the facility is clean and always well organized.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be self-motivated.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent customer service standards.
Education & Experience Required:
- High School or GED preferred.
- Prior Cannabis industry experience preferred.
- Retail or Customer Service experience required.
- Background screening.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- The employee is regularly required to walk, stand, twist and bend.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muskegon, MI 49441: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location