IDC, a full service post production and digital distribution company, specializing in localization, audio (mixing, dubbing, descriptive audio), QC, editing and media fulfillment, has been serving the media and entertainment industry for nearly three decades. We are seeking an enthusiastic, well connected and driven Sales Professional, with established contacts in post-production, to bring in new clients for our NYC and LA facilities.
- Generate new business for our global operations
- Establish sales strategies, structures and tactics to generate and qualify leads
- Some travel may be required
Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of Broadcast and Media sales/sales development experience within a global market. Exposure to International markets is a plus
- Candidate should also have both a proven track record and an established contact list including showrunners, producers, studios, production companies, broadcast networks, etc.
- Familiarity with post production workflows as well as digital & tape formats. Knowledge of 4K/UHD, HDR, Dolby Atmos a plus
- Self-starter attitude with entrepreneur mindset who can think outside the box
- Strong presentation skills both in creating and delivering presentations and proposals to prospective clients
If you are an organized and personable individual who possesses the above qualifications, then we'd like to meet with you! Benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave and more.