Automotive Parts Counter Persons are responsible for assisting all customers with finding appropriate parts for their vehicle whether over the counter or over the phone.
Will set up orders for shipment, delivery or pick up.
Automotive Parts Counterperson Responsibilities:
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock.
- Complete special order part request for customers.
- Communicate with customers on parts status.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Automotive Parts Counterperson Qualifications:
- Automotive Experience REQUIRED!
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply