Life Time is hiring immediately for a full-time Membership Concierge Manager!
Share your healthy way of life passion with our members and guests as a Membership Concierge Manager at Life Time Centreville! We are looking for purpose-driven leaders who care about others and are ready to make an impact. If you’re a relationship-builder who strives to make a positive impact on others – we want you on our team!
What you’ll do: In this role, you will help lead the Concierge Team to success by providing training, overseeing scheduling and supporting the overall membership experience. You will monitor membership goals and retention while ensuring business goals are being met. You will support not only the Concierge Team in growing their career but also in helping to provide an exceptional experience for every member who walks through the door. Love your life, love your career and apply today!
- Flexible Hours
- Fully Subsidized Signature Membership that includes Signature Group Training classes
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Career Development and Internal Culture of Promotion
- 25-50% off Retail Discounts
- Unlimited Fitness Classes, Tennis Court Reservations and more
Our Life Time Culture: We champion a healthy way of life and encourage a positive environment where you can love what you do while growing your career.
Join our Life Time Centreville family and apply today! We have an immediate hiring need and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,500.00 - $94,200.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your email address? What day/times are best for Life Time to contact you?
- What excites you about joining the Life Time team?
- Life Time is more than a gym, but a luxury Athletic Country Club and healthy way of life company. Tell us, what does a 'healthy way of life' mean to you?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service/sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR/AED certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location