We are an entrepreneurial real estate finance hedge fund that provides direct loans to real estate investors and developers who acquire, real estate throughout the country.
Our company is well capitalized and backed by a larger institutional hedge fund.
We are searching for a fund manager to source loan opportunities directly from all company supplied leads. There are inbound calls and pre-set appointments.
To be successful in this position, a candidate will need to be a highly motivated team player with a “will do what it takes” attitude that is also dedicated, entrepreneurial. You must attend investor clubs and networking events regularly as well.
- Source, develop and maintain professional lending relationships with residential real estateinvestors and developers
- Cultivate referral network of real estate agents, mortgage brokers, real estate brokers, and other industry-leading sources
- Attend and participate in real estate networking events
- Conduct loan and borrower due diligence
- Assist in documenting and closing loans
- Use and maintain Company CRM platform
- At least 3+ years of sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently,
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
- Excellent computer skills (Mac skills a plus): MS Office
- Top Tier commissions
- Average first year earnings are $96,219
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $86,218.00 to $125,860.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking