Driven Transport LLC Seeking a Class A company driver(not owner/operator) needed to join our team!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 lbs. Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) Responsibilities 40ft or 48ft gooseneck:
· Safely operate a truck hauling 40ft or 48ft Gooseneck (flatbed)
· Load and unload cargo (Not manually) (supervise)
· Properly track and document activity log
· Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
· Inspect truck before and after trip Qualifications:
· Minimum age = 25 years.
· Minimum of 2 year CDL experience
· Must successfully pass a DOT physical examination.
· Capable of meeting all requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
· Capable of performing all tasks as indicated on the Job Description.
· Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen.
- If You Meet All Qualifications, Please contact Tanner/Dawn @ 281-573-8833
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: $1,500.00 - $2,000.00 per week
- hotshot / 40ft: 2 years (Required)
- flatbed driving: 2 years (Required)
No Moving Violations in the Past::
Full Time Opportunity:
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift