The IT Project Coordinator position is for the employee with essential to intermediate knowledge, skills, and experience for analyzing, planning, managing, and documenting software requirements specifications. The Project Coordinator must have the necessary expertise to obtain and define software requirements specifications, produce documentation, and manage software development, testing, and deployment. Assists in managing product backlogs and handling communications between stakeholders and executives. This employee must be able to work with multiple development teams, providing constant feedback and status to peers, clients, stakeholders, and executives.
Methods, Techniques, and Frameworks:
The employee must possess intermediate to advanced knowledge in the following methods, techniques, and frameworks:
- Agile frameworks, processes, and approaches
- Requirement specifications techniques such as user stories, Planguage, use cases, etc.
- Story point or work effort estimation techniques
- Project estimation techniques
- Testing techniques and scenarios
- Requirement specifications
- Wireframes and drawing tools like Visio, Balsamiq, or Sketch for concept illustration.
- Software development processes, tools, and frameworks for web, mobile, Power Platform, and SharePoint.
The employee must have at least one year of proven working experience as a Business Analyst, related job, or performing similar duties and responsibilities described in this document. Also, the following experience is required to successfully execute the responsibilities assigned to this position.
- Work with multiple enterprise environments, industries, and companies.
- Work with multiple teams.
- Documentation generation.
- Work with tight deadlines and due dates.
- Work under constant or minimum supervision.
- Project events and activities schedule.
- Work with executives and stakeholders to discuss progress, set expectations, issues handling, and deliverable timelines.
- Process improvement
- General management
The employee must hold a bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, computer science, or related field. Or four years of equivalent working experience managing projects, business analyst, product owner, or project coordinator.
- Flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly logical.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Must be US Citizen
Mus be US Resident
Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)