SAS, a Daymon Worldwide company, is looking to hire Merchandising Associates in your area.
We are a busy company looking to hire reliable employees! Competitive Compensation!
This is a fun job where you can work on a team and make friends!! We are hiring multiple people in all areas, so have a friend apply too!!!!
Must be able to travel up to 1 hour from your location sometimes. Drive Time paid
- Working Hours: Day Shift–- Reliable transportation is a MUST! Weekends off!
SAS Positions require no work at night, weekends or holidays!!
Potential to develop and promote quickly in a fast growing company!
- Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list
- Stock storage areas and displays with new merchandise
- Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics
- Set up shelving, racking and various fixtures
- Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters or tables
- Previous time and tenure as a merchandiser, broker or equivalent exposure preferred but not required
-Pay range varies based on experience
- Ability to handle light tools (pliers, hammer, screw driver)
- Be able to stand, bend and stoop consistently
- Stand and walk for up to an 8 hour shift.
- Occasionally lift up to 50lbs
Special Considerations: Must be able to:
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude and integrity
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours
- Have an active telephone and valid email address for daily communication
- Have daily access to a computer/internet/printer
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Provide a copy of your valid Driver's License and 2nd ID- can be social security card OR passport OR birth certificate
-Must be 18 or older
Job Type: Part-time