Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time
The e-Discovery Innovation & Processing Manager is a senior level position and is responsible for coordinating all technical aspects and assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned projects and matters involving electronic discovery.
The person will be responsible for establishing the standard operating procedures for the department as well as communicating with the government client and other related departments.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing eDiscovery services and litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex eDiscovery challenges.
- Must possess detailed planning and organizational skills and have a thorough understanding of processes at each stage of eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Candidate must possess solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology infrastructures including networks and other sources of data.
- Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and related technologies required.
- Advanced experience planning eDiscovery efforts, managing client expectations, and working with clients to minimize their risk exposure.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be knowledgeable as to eDiscovery industry “best practices” including an understanding of multiple tools and processes associated with large scale complex eDiscovery response.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Identifying industry and non-industry software that may be of value
- Devising and carrying out testing and evaluation plans for all identified software.
- Producing a report with findings and recommendations on the software evaluations.
- In-Depth understanding of litigation support tools that are utilized across the EDRM spectrum
- Familiarity with IT networks and the Windows environment.
- Communicating hardware and software requirements to personnel of varying sophistication.
- The position is to manage an overflow processing lab and to lead an effort on product evaluation.
- Law degree, technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree strongly preferred.
- Certification in eDiscovery program also preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience with the EDRM process
- Proven ability to establish he standard operating procedures for the lab as well as communicating with the customer
- Proven ability to identifying industry and non-industry software that may be of value to the organization’s mission, include testing and evaluation plans
- Skills and experience with Relativity and CloudNine’s LAW tool
- Familiarity with IT networks and the Windows environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Relativity and CloudNine’s LAW: 3 years (Preferred)
- EDRM process: 3 years (Preferred)
- E-Discovery: 5 years (Required)
- managing eDiscovery projects and related technologies: 5 years (Preferred)
- eDiscovery program (Preferred)