Collaborate with mental health practioner in setting up new bookkeeping and record systems and improving existing ones. Light office housekeeping. Duties will be outlined as collaboration deems it. This is an excellent opportunity for acquiring ethical and practical knowledge about the fields of education, social work, and mental health, marketing, or business major. Possibility to build a ollege portfolio and references.
Complete flexibility regarding schedule. Ideal for an incoming or presently attending college. Must be 18 and able to maintain confidentiality and a highly ethical and responsible work ethic. High school seniors who are 18 are encouraged to apply for a work program. Mentoring available for first job or a first generation college student.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Austin, TX 78701 (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma