Unpaid web developer Internship -4 weeks
At Scoubershare, we know that learning is not one size fits all. Our mission is finding a study method that suits you, we believe that this is the best way to ensure improvement in your scores and overall academic achievement. When learning becomes fun, motivation grows, and good results are sure to follow. This attitude is what makes us such a successful Test Prep Center. Since our founding, our rigorous curriculum and study material has helped several dozen students get accepted to their dream universities and maintain the grades to stay there. We provide world-class guidance that helps you achieve your goals.
We are seeking an experience forward-thinking problem solver familiar with Edtech and higher education to work closely with executive level management development decisions our lead developer and designer, work to develop our position by optimizing our web and mobile function, search ranking and SEO optimization/ generate leads. The candidate should have experience developing highly responsive, dynamic websites. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading efforts that will achieve executive management's overall objective. Through strategic design and execution.
Assist in the development of strategic SEO optimization, diagonals, and analytical reporting
Communicate frequently with executive management, and report on project deadlines.
Other duties as requested
- Laptop or Desktop, stable internet connection
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (Slack, Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills, strong marketing background, understanding of higher education industry
- Strong working experience in front-end web development and design, all candidates will be required to submit a portfolio
- Work a minimum of 3 days per week, 16hrs per week
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- You are comfortable and familiar with similar video conference technology
- 5yrs Web development, 2 yr strategic design experience, 2yr graphic design experience, 2yr Marketing experience
Length of contract: 4 weeks with the option to extend the contract on a rolling basis
Job Type: Internship
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Web Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Please submit a link to your portfolio
- Only full-time employees eligible