Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Project Engineer opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the Y-12 National Security Complex. An active DOE “Q” Security Clearance is required.
- Work with Project Engineering to effectively coordinate deliverables for projects and tasks at Y-12.
- Apply project management practices, including Earned Value Management (EVM), for development of schedules.
- Monitor construction project life cycle and track changes.
- Successfully direct a multi-discipline engineering team to support planning, design and construction support.
- Scope of work additionally includes RECAP.
- Work with project leads and stakeholders on varying projects, staying on schedule.
- Complete mission-critical work on production equipment installations.
- Extensive experience in the required work systems and processes at Y-12 is desired.
- BS in Engineering and 15 - 20 years of progressive, relevant education and experience in Engineering and construction.
- Knowledge of the Department of Energy (DOE) required work systems and processes, with Y-12 facility experience preferred.
- Active DOE “Q” Security Clearance
- Due to the federal nature of the work, a U.S. Citizenship is required.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website:
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Y-12 facility: 1 year (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required: