The Sales Representative has the responsibility of assisting in the growth of company sales. The Sales Representative is also responsible for providing a complete start to finish experience for the Company’s customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize the tools and training provided by the Company to develop selling and service skills, resulting in long-term customer relationships and increased sales.
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously; Provides excellent customer service to customers/donors.
- Identify new business opportunities and take responsibility for closing those opportunities.
- Engage in up-selling what the Company has to offer.
- Handles all client queries or complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Refers to management any concerns or complaints.
- Determine the specific needs of each potential customer and provide appropriate service.
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with team.
LMS is equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)