ACME Player Services, LLC is currently seeking a reliable and career driven individual to join our Surveillance Department. Apply to join an exciting, fast-paced industry with a professional environment and excellent benefits.
ACME Player Services, LLC is actively recruiting to fill the role of full-time Surveillance Operator at $16.00 per hour.
Reporting to the Surveillance Manager, the Surveillance Operator is responsible for auditing and reviewing surveillance footage of the casino floor looking for irregularities. This position requires the ability to make common sense decisions and determinations regarding irregular activities and exercise care and judgment in handling sensitive information. Knowledge of casino card games is not required as training will be provided. Candidate must be flexible to work weekends and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observes and reports on all areas under surveillance to assure compliance with the Company’s regulations and observe for signs of suspicious behavior including cheating, theft or fraud.
- Responsible for the identification of cheating activities and undesirable patrons, pilferage, embezzlement and any irregularity, in order to provide protection of corporate assets and liabilities.
- Responsible for investigating reports and all special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for the auditing of daily surveillance footage followed by compliance of required reporting as assigned.
- Works with all law enforcement agencies in providing surveillance information involving criminal investigations and arrests. Must comply with the Department of Justice, California Gambling Laws and Regulations as it applies to Surveillance.
- Must be familiar with operating and using the various functions of the surveillance console such as working with surveillance cameras and recording equipment.
- Responsible for learning the Surveillance Department’s filing systems, policies and procedures, reference guides and any other reporting processes utilized during daily operations.
- Handles all business transactions in a professional manner and maintains a high level of communication and rapport with upper management.
- Prepare and appropriately communicate detailed and well-written daily reports using Microsoft Office programs.
- Frequent use of current computer and recording surveillance technology.
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned.
- Compliance with attendance and punctuality per Company policy are an essential job function of this position.
- Requires a clean, well-groomed and professional appearance per the Company’s Public Image Policy.
Ideal candidates must have:
- High school diploma or GED and casino related experience preferred.
- Basic ability to read, converse and write in English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must effectively communicate with upper management on irregularities observed.
- Must have excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a proven level of basic mathematic knowledge.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Great attention to detail required.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Because you will be working in a casino, registration and licensing fees are mandated by the Department of Justice for a thorough registration and a background check. Fees are administered by the California Gambling Control Commission for issuance of the state badge and the fee for this process is $500 for Registration and $500 for Licensing. We offer a defined payment plan to assist with this fee and the licensing process and offer an incentive reimbursement of $500. Employee is also required to obtain a City Work Permit issued by the LA County Sheriff’s Department. City Work Permit process fees for Hawaiian Gardens Casino include the cost of a completed Live Scan and a $10 badge processing fee.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position requires some standing and walking around with frequent sitting. This position requires the ability to lift up to ten (10) pounds, and eye coordination for monitoring purposes with ability to constantly view monitor screens. This position requires the ability to travel to and from the instructed casino location to the Corporate Office when instructed.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Weekly Meal Stipend
- A professional work environment with ample training and self-improvement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour