Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team based in London.
We are a fast paced and rapidly changing organisation, and our Talent Acquisition team play a key role in ensuring that we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time. In this role you will partner with senior stakeholders across our ‘Real World Analytics Solutions’ business unit in order to source candidates and drive the recruitment process.
Prior in-house or agency recruitment experience that includes exposure to global resourcing is essential as are exceptional communication and relationship building skills. Prior experience in CRO or healthcare would be a significant advantage, however is not essential. A keen attention to detail and process is also required.
- Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
- Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
- Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- Good presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- Good coaching and counselling skills
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
- Good customer service skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 3 years experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.