DSDApp LLC is an innovative international start-up company providing mobile application and services for cosmetic/aesthetic dentists and dental labs/technicians. We combine the practical experience in aesthetic dentistry treatments with the latest level of development in technologies (mobile / cloud technology, facial analysis, 3D printing, etc.). We help dentists to motivate the patients for the aesthetic dental treatment, to save time, materials and costs during the treatments and to deliver predictable final-results.
Our ambition for the coming years is to build the most engaged and exciting community around the world by creating the best products for smile simulation, smile design and aesthetic treatment planning, the collaboration tool for dentists and dental labs.
Become a part of our fast-growing company with a wildly talented, engaged, highly motivated team.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team and manage the full cycle Marketing and Sales process.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Creating Social Media Content to generate new leads and grow sales
- Implementing Email Marketing/Creating emails to growth sales
- Website Maintaining and Optimization (WordPress)
- Managing the social media accounts and marketing strategy; focusing on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Creating and execution of all social media activities (i.e. Blog, Posts, Ads)
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media "voice" for our company
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages the DSDApp community members to take action
We’re Looking For Person with the Right Attitude:
- Digital Marketing is SALE: showing, promoting, and selling products and services online.
- Excellent Content Writing Skills is A MUST
- Creative, experienced in Social Media Strategies and Content
- Self-driven digital marketer with great energy, passion, and initiative
- Self-motivated and independent (able to work with little or no supervision)
- Accountable and result-driven
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
Additional Things That Would Make You More Awesome:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Quick learning skills with an affinity for dentistry or technology and a rapid learning curve
- Excellent English and second language Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Any second language (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule