The CIS Lab PathNet Analyst position is responsible for participating in the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing and maintenance of Cerner Millennium. Conduct Training sessions for super users, end users, fellow analysts. Create training documents etc as needed. Ability to work with external vendors that interface with Cerner.
The CIS Lab PathNet Analyst will also be expected to work on integrated projects involving other areas (applications) of Cerner and other departments within the hospital. Must be able to perform all other tasks assigned by the Project Manager, Applications Manager, Project Director or Applications Director. Establishes and maintains relationships at the appropriate level between AHS and Client, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution benefits, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or Laboratory Science required.
2. Cerner Millennium Pathnet experience preferred (Genlab, Blood Bank,
Micro or Anatomic Pathology)
3. A thorough understanding of Cerner Millennium Architecture
4. A good understanding of Laboratory work flow.
5. Ability to understand work flow from other areas of the hospital
6. Must be detail oriented, able to multi task, able to work independently,
prioritize tasks as needed
7. Previous LIS management experience required
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Adventist IT
Primary Location: US-FL-Altamonte Springs
Job Level: Staff / Associate
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2018, 7:10:08 AM