The Overnight Custodian
will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work third shift is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Benefit BasicsAll staff will also receive a free Black Card membership after 90 days of employmentAs a Core Development and Management employee you are eligible for benefits if you are regularly scheduled and work at least 30 hours per week. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following the date of hire. Benefit offerings include Medical options, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k with company contribution, paid vacation time plus additional ancillary benefits like access to Pet Insurance and Aflac.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.