Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Quantum Solutions is focused on developing the world’s most advanced quantum computers, with ‘full stack’ capability from user interface software to the hardware layer and trapped ions. Our premier team of scientists and engineers leverages expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, advanced optics and lasers, magnetics, cryogenics, atomic physics, and ultra-high vacuum environments to design and build systems with best-in-class performance in terms of both fidelity and qubit count. Honeywell believes quantum information systems will revolutionize the way many industries work. As a leading technology company, we intend to help shape the adoption and integration of those systems into the markets of our customers. We’re hiring the world’s best physicists and quantum engineers to make it happen.
You will have an understanding and experience in quantum circuit analysis, quantum error correction and computational approaches optimization problems for a variety of different applications.
In this role, you will apply previous experience in the construction of algorithms that are geared toward optimizing the operation of the world’s most advanced quantum information processors. You will be expected to develop new concepts, write project proposals and communicate ideas and results to fellow team members.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Quantum circuit analysis and construction
- Convex optimization
- Linear/non-linear/integer programming
- Constructing code
- Statistical learning
- PhD in Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Must be a US citizen
- Experience in quantum algorithm and error correction analysis
- Experience related to computational techniques such as convex optimization, linear/non-linear/integer programming, statistical learning, representation theory
- Experience in constructing code in C or equivalent languages
- Experience in using cluster or other parallel computing techniques
303 S. Technology Ct., Broomfield, CO 80021 USA
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.