PROGRAM ANALYST (PAX-18-1052-F):
Bowhead seeks a Program Analyst/Operations Specialist to support PMA-263 Small Tactical Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) Medium UAS IPT at Patuxent River, MD. The Program Analyst will provide operations and administrative support to the Medium UAS IPT. This individual will collect, complete, and organize technical and financial data as well as participate as a member of and/or support IPTs and IPT-directed business meetings.
Tasking will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain the Medium UAS IPTL’s Schedule and RQ-21A Leave Calendar
• Provides meeting support to include taking minutes and high-level brief preparation to include set up of DCO connection and other audio and visual equipment as required
• Prepares, routes and tracks correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. (including J&A’s, Urgent Letters, MILAIR Waivers, D&F’s and Military Exemption Letters)
• Maintains organizational structure and access/permissions on PMA-263’s NSERC and IDE (SharePoint site) on behalf of Medium UAS and Configuration Management.
• Track and coordinate efforts to ensure all taskers received are routed through appropriate personnel for response and approval is obtained prior to submission.
• Track incoming and outgoing teammates to manage distribution listings and access to required web-based tools.
• Gather inputs and submit RDAIS submissions to PEO staff
• Track, review and correct CPAR inputs
• Maintain Medium UAS Organizational Chart
• Take notes and type up team meeting summations to be distributed to the team
• Maintain 90 day outlook
• Maintain tracker to track upcoming taskers that are due and high priority correspondence that is routing
• Create and send out meeting makers for IPTLs; constant contact with personnel to determine when IPTLs are available and conference room availability
• Assist, compile and format PMR briefs
• Review, correct and make changes to CDRL acceptance/rejection letters
• Maintain office processes to forward to members of the team (travel, NSERC access, meetings/conference rooms, voicemail, etc.)
• Research DoD correspondence manual and SSIC codes for correct correspondence format
• Create digital forms for signatures
• Be the teams point of contact on all inquiries; provide guidance to new team members
• May be asked to add in notes live during a redline review
• May be asked to input and update funding in the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT)
• May be asked to enter contracts and milestones into Procurement Management Tool (PMT)
• Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
• A minimum of two years of experience in types of activities indicated above and must possess knowledge of major DoD system acquisitions
• Experience supporting a NAVAIR Program Office preferred
• Experienced in the collection and organization of technical data and financial information relating to acquisition programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro
• Must be detail oriented, self-starter, organized and work well within a fast paced team
• Knowledge of Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) and Procurement Management Tool (PMT) a plus
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.