Provides daily operations support for network and security information systems, to include technical troubleshooting, installation, administration and monitoring. Performs troubleshooting of system issues and outages across the enterprise network to include local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, and other data communications systems. Performs security administration activities for user, application, system and file access to regulate and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information.
- Performs administration to maintain security for user access in a least privilege manner within enterprise technology applications including Microsoft Active Directory and SAP.
- Monitors information and network systems to ensure network availability and performs necessary support maintenance. Information and Network systems include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, file transfers and other core applications.
- Participates in meetings with peers and leadership to understand needs, evaluate requirements and implement requests.
- Under general direction, creates and manages application security profiles, activity groups, menus and roles.
- Provides timely response and technical support to all incidents, requests, outages and alerts. Assists in troubleshooting complex network/system/user issues and categorizes issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Responsible for following change management processes and documenting all actions in accordance with company policies and procedures. Notifies user with issue, outage and remediation status.
- Works with technical teams to prepare and maintain documentation of operations support procedures and guidelines.
- Assists with identification and evaluation of security risks for the protection of company assets.
- Promotes a security aware culture and adherence to security best practices.
- Responds to after-hours phone calls, resolves problems and/or escalates to appropriate teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or higher education required
- Knowledge of network LAN/WAN systems, applications and protocols.
- Knowledge of LDAP, domain structures, user authentication, SAP business processes and security structures.
- Knowledge of installed hardware/software systems, including operating systems, tools and utilities.
- General knowledge of data processing functions, structures, and support needs.
- Knowledge of advanced systems analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and quickly establish clear priorities.
- Possess initiative to manage tasks with minimal direction, concurrent timelines and resource requirements while maintaining flexible with changing priorities.
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret common scientific, technical journals, technical instructions, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to work on-call and flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
Brookshire Grocery Company strives to provide a safe, drug free and alcohol-free environment for its partners and guests. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or military status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Security: 2 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- LAN/WAN systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules