As a member of the Corporate Accounting group, the Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for processing all vendor invoices, payments, and inquiries.
- Vendor accounts payable processing
- Entering invoices into the accounts payable system
- Reviewing invoices for proper coding and approvals
- Matching invoices to the appropriate PO
- Communicating with internal departments regarding invoice discrepancies or coding questions
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Processing and printing vendor checks, wires, or EFTs in accordance with approved payment schedule
- Resolution of positive pay issues
- Resolution of aged invoices
- Responding to vendor inquiries and communicate with vendors regarding invoice or statement discrepancies
- Researching outstanding checks
Assist with Yardi upgrade testing and validation
- Yardi accounting software experience is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Experience/Skills: 4-5 years Accounts Payable experience
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; some college-level accounting courses preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements: N/A
Work environment: Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7) or by email at HR@cyrusone.com .