Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Help us build and grow our team. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
SurveyMonkey is growing and we need to grow our systems and approach to become more scalable and reliable. We are looking for a Senior HR Technology Manager to develop and execute on global HR systems and process initiatives.
This position will engage with employees, managers, and our global HR team to drive implementation of our new core HR system, integrations with our existing systems, and creation of the plan for evaluating future enhancements.
The candidate must have experience both managing existing systems and processes and implementing significant changes. They will lead the build out of HR tools and processes to make the SurveyMonkey team more efficient, more informed, and more confident in making decisions
- Oversees the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, policies, and procedures for internal use
- Work with key stakeholders in HR and across the management team to determine key metrics, including the processes by which the data is collected and results delivered
- Manages relationships with vendors and develops a strategic plan for the evolution of overall ecosystem; both for the core HR system and satellite systems (talent acquisition, talent development, total rewards)
- Maintains strong relationship with key internal partners on projects including data interfaces, security, compliance and other issues needing cross-functional focus
- Develops a training approach, in conjunction with Talent Development and the HRBP team, to ensure that new processes and systems capabilities are broadly understood
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is required with 7+ years of experience working with Human Resources systems and processes
- Experience working with Workday or Oracle HR systems required
- Customer-centric view with an focus on driving efficiency and scalability
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking capabilities, along with the capability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.