- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Quality Management
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Earned Value Management
- DoD Experience
- Microsoft Office
Please email your resume to email@example.com, include the job title in the subject line.
Location: Springfield, Virginia
Team WCBinc has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Quality Assurance (QA)
Manager supporting an Intelligence Community customer’s wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN)
and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains. The candidate will be
responsible for all phases of process and test quality assurance, including initiating, planning,
executing, and monitoring and controlling QA activities. NOTE: This is not a Test position.
Experience in quality assurance for complex telecommunications applications involving all
phases of project and service management for telecommunications network design,
implementation, and analysis. Maintain compliance with QA standards as well as ensuring
project cost, schedule, and quality performance indicators are met or exceeded.
– Develop, evaluate, and implement quality processes and system standards to ensure
compliance with organizational standards and governmental regulatory requirements; work
with customer quality management POCs to seamlessly design, integrate, and implement
quality practices to support achievement of program and customer goals and objectives.
– Maintain and implement the program QCP, maintaining alignment with program QASP.
– Conduct quality audits and review/analyze data and documentation quality.
– Develop and implement procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a network services
environment which supports complex, secure networks.
– Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
– Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with QA
standards, guidelines, and procedures.
– Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify service problems and their
causes; conduct statistical analyses of testing results and process anomalies
– Establish and maintain a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated
documentation and/or assist in the evaluation; investigate/troubleshoot validation problems
for equipment and/or performance processes.
– Write documentation for new and current validation procedures and technical reports; assist
with establishing and implementing organizational validation policies.
– Ensure specific performance indicators are met or exceeded.
– Identify and manage risks; develop and manage mitigation strategies.
– Manage business and technical aspects and personnel supporting process QA for network
projects and services, such as engineering studies, network technologies and systems
development for all project and services life cycle phases.
– Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic
plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity,
quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends;
determine system improvements; implement change.
– Apply best-practice and disciplined quality management principles to lead and execute QA
for all program activities.
– Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and
management software and recommend enhancements and efficiencies.
– Manage the development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all
network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before
– Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance,
standardization and industry best practices
– Ensure compliance with all customer project engineering and management processes and
procedures, and Government policies.
– Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
– Represent customer requirements in technical exchanges with other government agencies.
– Analyze project- and service-related problems and create innovative solutions involving,
scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
– Perform scheduled and allocated work, providing advice and guidance, and resolving
problems to meet technical performance and financial objectives.
– Develop new and refine existing process to enhance quality and productivity.
– Review and evaluate work and prepare periodic performance reports.
– Ensuring product quality and timeliness of efforts.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
– ITIL v3 Foundations
– Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
– Security Clearance: active TS/SCI
– Understanding of all elements of PMBOK and IT delivery life cycles, including planning,
development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
– Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are
highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
– Ability to act independently to expose and resolve problems
– Excellent interpersonal skills; able to rapidly develop positive customer and team
– Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
– Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical
documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management
– Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
– 6+ years related QA experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
– 2+ years experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse
– Demonstrated experience managing cost, schedule, and scope leading to successful project
– Experience of using earned value management for measuring project performance and
– Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD
network architecture and strategic planning instructions
– Experience with CISCO and Juniper, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and
– Experience with Network analysis tools (CISCO Network Analysis Modules, Solar Winds
Network Management, OPNET NetOne, HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
– Experience with CISCO firewall/VPN equipment (Adaptive Security Appliance, etc)
– Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS
(IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
– Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and multicast.
– Demonstrated experience with project management standards ITIL, ISO/27000, PMBOK,
– Demonstrated experience with quality management standards – ISO 9001; ISO 20000
– Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
– ITIL v3 Intermediate (CSI) or Expert