$12.00 per hour
7:00am-3:30pm with mandatory overtime until 4:30pm
Looking for steady hours, respectful work environment, and a company that wants you to become a full time associate? This position also has an automatic $2hr increase when hired on full time! Apply now for this great Distribution Associate position at a company in Maquoketa, IA.
Living in the Quad Cities and need a ride? Our 1st shift has a Ride Share program that will give you a lift!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select merchandise within set quality and engineered standards in order to service stores in a cost effective, safe, and timely manner.
- Ensure the correct batch is selected by signing out store orders and verifying batch numbers with the Sign Out Clerk or through voice picking on headset.
- Focus on labels to select from correct location in order to provide the store with the correct merchandise ordered.
- Ensure labels are placed properly on merchandise in order to be scanned properly.
- Achieve set standards (engineered or productivity) on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensure damaged merchandise is handled through the proper procedures.
- Effectively communicates shorts, damages, jams and anticipated shorts to the Sign Out Clerk in order to deliver merchandise to the Shipping department in a timely manner.
- Operate powered industrial truck in a safe manner and complete daily check list to ensure equipment is properly working and reporting any defects to management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally throughout shift.
- Must be able to walk, stand, and climb stairs throughout shift.
- Must be able to sit, stoop, and kneel occasionally throughout shift.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environments.
- Must be able to lift 20-30lbs repetitively throughout shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate.
- Previous pick pack experience a plus.
- Full benefits, bonuses, and commission once full time!