- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience working virtually with global teams as well as building virtual training.
- Demonstrates expertise in learning content development and ability to foresee issues.
- Conversant in basic learning principles and methodologies, and their practical applications.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work and be flexible under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively motivate small and large groups.
The Amazon Candidate Connection Services [ACCS] team aims to offer all candidates in the high-volume hiring pipeline the same world class support as Amazon customers receive. Do you have what it takes to lead the charge in how Amazon trains our Candidate Support Associates?
ACCS is looking for a Training Specialist to develop adult learning content for learners around the globe (both virtual and in the classroom) The Training Specialist role is an advocate for continuous learning and development of the HR Services teams across different geographies. They play a pivotal role, as they are responsible for introducing new hires to Amazon’s culture, and work hand in hand with HR Service team’s associates, process leads and managers for driving growth and skill development within the business. The Training Specialist role is responsible for performance and capability development of every associate and agent. This position facilitates learning of all associates. The Training Specialist must build effective working relationships with our stakeholders and other teams and with relevant roles in the Global Learning Solutions team.
As a ACCS Training Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Develop, assess and facilitate training for new and current employees, including Team Leader and Manager roles.
- Cooperate on global training projects with domestic and international training managers and teams.
- Manage the logistics of learning and create an effective learning environment proving successful knowledge transfer.
- Able to design training materials, bridge any gaps between understanding and execution, and facilitate learning in the classroom by organizing and presenting material in a way that is optimal for the target skill or knowledge being transferred.
- Work closely with the manager/stakeholders in the preparation, development & coordination of training events
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure learning content and information is accurate and updated and meets the current needs of the organization.
- Contribute to continuous needs analysis and training improvement and additional training projects as required.
- Building relationships across the global team to ensure we leverage all available content that can be localized for our region.
- Maintain current information about training programs, events and performance support materials.
- Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback.
- Coaching and support for technical subject matter experts in the area of process training
- Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation skills. S/he will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Expertise in task-based curriculum development.
- Experience in designing LMS tools and training modules.
- Knowledge of Adobe connect or similar tools.
- Background in Adult learning theory and content creation.
- Background in implementation of or working with different knowledge bases and training technologies.