FlatRate Moving is hiring for the role of Jr. Accountant. The right candidate will possess the appropriate experience and be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Review, enter and process invoices.
- Pay vendor/supplier invoices precisely and in a timely manner.
- Match purchase orders with invoices.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and deeply investigating necessary information.
- Perform daily cash management transactions in QuickBooks.
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable.
- Maintain orderly accounting filing system.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and payroll processing system(s).
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off