Company: We are a fast-growing B2B services company that specializes in sidewalk assessment and repair services in Northern California. We are based in the Bay Area and Sacramento and we are the leader in our market segment. We offer innovative solutions to our clients thanks to our patented technology and we deliver the best and highest quality service in the industry. Our company culture is casual and pragmatic, and at the same time energetic and demanding with about 30 employees in our Bay Area operations. We are an exciting organization and provide great opportunities for career advancement.
Job Description: We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional to assist our office operations and associated process, data and data flow. You will work with the Site Manager and will be responsible for ensuring effective job instructions, job tracking and data processing, in coordination with multiple departments of the company. Your role will be to maximize the quality and accuracy of the paperwork and data produced by the team in the field while ensuring a high level of efficiency of data processing and office operation. We are looking for someone with a great ability to take ownership of his/her role and to succeed in a fast-paced environment. If you have experience in office operations and possess strong communication skills, we would like to talk to you.
- Work with Site Manager and team to manage, schedule and keep track of jobs.
- Prepare job instructions / spreadsheets / reports.
- Process data, assess quality and make sure data / information flows well to all departments.
- Take responsibility for special projects for the company.
Required Skills: While prior work experience (3+ years) in a similar role (office admin or admin assistant in B2B services company) is strongly preferred, we value the following things more than anything else, and consider them absolutely essential:
- Hard working and motivated individual, able to learn quickly.
- Detail oriented and able to focus on tasks to completion.
- Able to work independently and to take initiatives and ownership of assignments.
- Ability to manage time well and to succeed in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in teams, speak one's mind and challenge things that don't work.
- Excellent technical skills - computer/technology proficient, in particular Excel.
Education: High School degree. College degree is a plus.
Type: Full time - working hours typically 9am-5:30pm or 9:30am-6pm
Location: Oakland, CA.
Application: We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.PCCnorcal.com. If interested, send your cover letter and resume.
Compensation: $50-54K per year ($24-26/hour) + PTO + healthcare benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Oakland, CA 94607 (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible