“The best place to give care. The best place to get care.” That is the Saint Luke’s vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice or office, our nearly 11,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke’s employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care.
The Family Nurse Practitioner Track Director (FNP) is responsible for overall leadership of the FNP program, including managing all aspects of the program’s accreditation; facilitating faculty meetings, advisory committee meetings, and curriculum review meetings; maintaining records, reports, examinations, data, and other program specific items as required by the college, accreditation, or governmental agencies; supervising, developing, maintaining and delivering program curriculum; and assuring the continuous improvement of curriculum, including assessment of program and course outcomes.
• Earned doctorate; perferable a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree
• Nationally certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
• 5 years nursing practice as an FNP, holds current MO APRN Licensure as an RN
• 2 years experience teaching in an Nurse Practitioner program
• Evidence of leadership skills through work and/or educational experiences.
• Evidence of commitment to nursing profession, with focus on nursing education
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team in a professional and confidential manner
• Ability to resolve inquiries and complaints from employees, students, regulatory agencies, or members of the academic or business community
• Evidence of commitment to scholarly work, service and mentoring
• Experience with online teaching (fully online or hybrid course models)
• Familiarity with national accreditation criteria and state agency regulations
• Leadership experience in an academic setting
Doctorate Degree (Required)
Advanced Practice Provider Cert(MO/KS) - Various
J oin the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.