Rudy’s Corporate Dining is a local artisan food service provider to some of Metro Detroit’s fastest growing companies. We pride ourselves on serving delicious food with excellent service to over 6,000 customers daily. We currently have operations at United Wholesale Mortgage HQ in Pontiac and HAP/HFHS in Troy.
A passion for delicious food, excellence in customer service and creating memorable experiences is what we are all about. Just as we take pride and care in how we craft our food, we are equally committed to selecting the best talent possible. We are seeking motivated, happy, hard working individuals with experience in faced paced environments.
The cashier works as part of the team to provide excellent customer service while maintaining a clean and inviting environment. This position requires open availability. Shifts are typically during the day, Monday thru Friday, with limited evening and weekend shifts available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers in a friendly and positive manner
- Identify all selections and ring transactions accurately, reporting all discrepancies to immediate supervisor
- Take payment and make accurate change if necessary
- Assist with placing new stock ensuring product is rotated using "First in first out"
- Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance,. Respond to special requests from guests
- Treats people with respect
- Assist with cleaning programs as assigned
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Maintain cleanliness of storage rooms and customer areas
- Meet productivity standards and complete work within a timely manner; complete tasks within approved budget and time
- Observes safety and security procedures; report potentially unsafe conditions; use chemicals and equipment properly
- Report any equipment problems to maintenance or supervisor immediately
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 Years cashier experience is preferred but not required
- High School diploma is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Must maintain a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven, focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location