Christian Life Assembly is a “Come as you are” church with a weekly attendance of 500-600 whose mission is “Introducing people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ”. We are actively seeking an Associate Pastor of Worship/Gatherings to plan and lead our dynamic and modern worship services, as well as oversee the continued development of a music ministry that includes a band. This Spirit led position is central to the DNA of our congregation.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a Worship Team or teams.
- Oversight of the leaders who lead the Sound, Tech, Livestream Teams
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
OVER THE TOP:
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-Presenter and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a Call of Duty match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Worship Leading: 2 years (Required)