Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is a top ten national mortgage in the United States. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the intelligence, initiative, and ambition to continually learn and improve one’s abilities and knowledge within the department and the mortgage industry. Ideal candidates will also exhibit enthusiasm, thirst for knowledge, and willingness to push one’s limits and challenge the status quo. This role will assist mortgage closers with daily tasks to help create a more efficient process flow.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Enters a variety of loan data in Encompass while verifying source documents for accuracy.
· Validates key data points to ensure accuracy and compliance.
· Reviews and validates QC and Compliance reports on behalf of the closer.
· Assists with post-closing related trailing items, including contacting customer when necessary.
· Maintains operational workflow by following all company policies and procedures.
· Records any errors discovered to improve overall process.
· Maintains sensitive data and adheres to clean desk policy to keep information confidential.
· Interacting with the Loan Officer (and team).
· Interacting with the Closer.
· Assists the Managers with various tasks, as needed.
· Ability to accurately identify mortgage documents and sort according investor or department standards. Also, responsible for updating a check-in excel sheet daily as loans come into the department which is then uploaded to our shared drive. High level of attention to detail is required for just this one administration job.
· Run, format, analyze, and distribute multiple reports throughout the day, saving work to ensure accurate record retention
· Maintain compliance with Guaranteed Rate’s information security policies.
· Provide feedback to department leadership on process improvements.
· Contribute to the company’s Healthy, Balanced, and Fun work environment
· Conduct verbal verifications of employment as needed
· ASK QUESTIONS
· Ability to consistently meet and exceed expectations
· Produce accurate and quality work, making notes of any identified deficiencies and escalating as appropriate.
· Ability to efficiently navigate Excel and Microsoft software systems.
· Excellent time management including ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where daily procedural changes are standard.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Collaborative and enthusiastic approach to problem-solving.
· Able to type 45 words per minute.
· Good oral and written customer service skills.
· College Degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Due to COVID-19 this role is remote.