Graphic Designer (PAID INTERNSHIP)
Company located in the North Atlanta Area is currently seeking a Graphic Designer. The candidate filling this position will operate as the main designer for the initiatives and projects of the Marketing Department of all our Company Brands. There is a strong focus on creating, designing, and presenting all branding design strategies, marketing campaigns and promotions, Web architecture and design, and other supporting designing activities.
* Responsible for conceiving, designing, creating, and delivering material to support the growth and expansion of products and services.
* Develop designs that go along the concepts and marketing strategy for all digital collaterals, direct mailing, social media engagements, and newspaper/print.
*Designing and updating web pages and digital marketing for all concepts required, beyond actual standard formats, to also include special online projects such as online social networking site graphics.
*Assist quoting, selecting and making suggestions with respect to the purchase and recommended updates of computer equipment, software, trade tools and other related design ware.
* Graphic Design or related student (junior or senior).
* Be bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).
* Be a quick learner with great people skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent sense of creativity, editing, and design skills.
* Ability to work in different projects at once, but sense of urgency in delivery dates.
* Must possess proactive and team oriented abilities
* Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
Do you possess these abilities and strengths? We are waiting for you to contact us.
All interested candidates please send your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work
Job Types: Full-time, Internship