The Lube Manager position requires management or supervisory experience with strong leadership, outstanding customer service skills, and the ambition and drive to exceed standards and expectations. Automotive fundamentals are desirable as the Management team is hands-on and physically perform automotive services and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Manager, you will work in a fast-paced and specialized service environment and will be responsible with the General Manager for Wash Hound's overall success and profitability.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with the General Manager to provide world class customer service,
- Train, develop and manage hourly employees, schedule weekly staff within labor guidelines, administer policy & procedures, and maintain budgetary & financial goals to meet plan and objectives.
- The Manager is also responsible for quality control, maintaining daily goals and metrics, and center cleanliness and appearance.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Quick Lube or Automotive experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. (written & oral)
- Leadership and the ability to lead a high-performance team
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, motivated, and a team player
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and bend at the knees and waist
- Have a valid drivers license and is authorized to work in the US
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary, commissions, bonus, and advancement
- Medical benefits including, health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off, holidays, flexible hours, great team spirit, fun, and much more....
WashHounds is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lube Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Union, NJ 07083 (Preferred)
- drivers license (Required)