Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Prepares bids, processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data and maintains historical information.
Bachelors degree required
0 years of experience required
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math.
- High proficiency with Excel Spreadsheets, Business Objects, and SAP.
- Experience creating Excel documents, including spreadsheets, formulas, charts, graphs, and functions.
- Additional experience in sales, marketing, purchasing, healthcare or related areas desirable.
- Solid business acumen and judgment.
- Sound analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in high-energy business environments.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)