We’re hiring a social media assistant that's passionate about learning best practices and willing to be a team player to ensure our clients are successful.
Provide input and/or create client content calendars for clients.
Manage proactive community engagement on social media channels for the brand and clients
Write blogs for the brand and clients.
Assist with Social Media, creative images and copywriting.
Excellent communication skills and adaptable to a start-up environment
Experience managing business accounts with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
Paid Media experience preferred, but not required
Proven work experience with social media management
Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Analytical and multitasking skills
This opportunity is freelance/contract work, and hours can fluctuate by client demands. This is more of a part-time opportunity that can grow as the agency grows.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends