You will be working side-by-side with the founders of Custom Cones USA and our small start-up team to help grow and expand our business into one of the leading packaging companies in the cannabis industry!
We are looking for a talented and hardworking person, who is comfortable talking with dozens of customers per day, educating about new products, and selling to top companies in the industry. There is unlimited growth potential within our company. With the right work-ethic, the ideal candidate will have the potential to grow into a future customer success manager! You will also be helping with sales, operations, and other marketing initiatives.
You will be working with the top brands in the cannabis industry, helping them with their orders, as well as working with our sales team on special projects. We have lots of customers and many products, so you will be constantly learning about new items and working with customers from all sectors of the industry. You will need to be a quick-learner and be comfortable talking on the phone/email with industry professionals in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced start-up where your skills will be challenged and where you will constantly be learning new things - Custom Cones USA offers you that ability and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tacoma, WA 98499 (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift